City of Auburn

Auburn Michigan

Hazardous Waste

For household Hazardous Waste collection & disposal information contact the Bay County Health Department 989-895-4006 Ext. 3.

Wonder what to do with old paint cans?      

1. Dry the Latex paint in a well ventilated area.

2. Add Absorbent material such as kitty litter or sawdust
to help absorb the moisture.

3. The dried paint can be placed in your regular trash.

4. The empty container can be placed in the recycling bin
with the lid off.

Another great resource is the Bay County Recycling Information page.